SUMMER IS HERE! And the best way to enjoy it is with our best-selling trip:
Listing all the reasons to visit beautiful Switzerland would take hundreds of pages!
So, why not join us for our best-selling one-day extravaganza to Switzerland, back by popular demand, and enjoy this beautiful country in all its glory?!
From waterfalls & mountains to lakes and cities - this trip has a bit of everything and gives you a great introduction to this fantastic country.
In the morning we will visit Europe's biggest waterfalls, the Rhine Falls!
This is a sight that truly takes your breath away! Time to snap some photos!
After the Falls we'll continue towards the lovely old town of Lucerne, where you can explore the beautiful old architecture, check out the famous Lion Monument or walk along some of the many bridges!
Our last stop will be the city of Zurich!
There you can find plenty of fun things to do! Like? Hike Zurich's mountain Uetliberg or relax and enjoy a picnic on the shore of Lake Zurich.
DEPARTURE CITIES & ESTIMATED DEPARTURE TIMES:
You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. We do not recommend booking train, flight, or bus tickets before receiving the final departure times since there can be some smaller modifications. Always check the times!
These are our student-friendly prices:
- 10.06.22 | 15:00 | Brussels North |
110 EUR 99.99 EUR *
- 10.06.22 | 18:15 | Amsterdam Amstel | 110 EUR 99.99 EUR
- 10.06.22 | 19:15 | Utrecht Centraal | 110 EUR 99.99 EUR
- 10.06.22 | 22:00 | Düsseldorf ZOB | 80 EUR 69.99 EUR
- 10.06.22 | 23:00 | Cologne Airport | 80 EUR 69.99 EUR
- 11.06.22 | 02:00 | Frankfurt Hbf | 80 EUR 64.99 EUR
- 11.06.22 | 03:15 | Mannheim ZOB | 80 EUR 64.99 EUR
- 11.06.22 | 04:15 | Karlsruhe ZOB | 80 EUR 64.99 EUR
- 11.06.22 | 05:15 | Stuttgart Vaihingen | 80 EUR 64.99 EUR
Cities with ( * ) will have a connection, either with Flixbus or other similar transportation mean (DB, Blablabus, ...)
We are looking forward to many young internationals joining our trip!
You will receive the exact meeting time up to 3 days before the departure. We do not recommend to book train, flight or bus tickets before receiving the final departure times. There could be some smaller modifications. Check always!