Oktoberfest is amongst us!
On the evening of the 30th of September, we will travel to the world's largest festival in Munich.
The Oktoberfest is the world's largest funfair held annually in Munich, Bavaria with more than 6 million people from around the world attending the event every year. Locally, it is often simply called Wiesn, after the colloquial name of the fairgrounds (Theresienwiese). The Oktoberfest is an important part of Bavarian culture, having been held since 1810.
So come celebrate the traditions, culture and tastes of classic German folk festivals with your friends and colleagues. Taste the finest German cuisine, drink specially crafted German beers, be entertained with traditional music, entertainments, competitions and activities, and of course, embrace your inner German!
Dress to impress? Then evidently wear your lederhosen and dirndls with pride and awesomeness!
DEPARTURE CITIES & ESTIMATED DEPARTURE TIMES:
You will receive the exact meeting time up to 2 days before the departure. We do not recommend booking train, flight, or bus tickets before receiving the final departure times since there can be some smaller modifications. Always check the times!
These are our student-friendly prices:
- 30.09.22 | 17:25 | Brussels North |
150 EUR 129.99 EUR *
- 30.09.22 | 16:15 | Amsterdam Amstel | 150 EUR 129.99 EUR*
- 30.09.22 | 17:00 | Utrecht Centraal | 150 EUR 129.99 EUR*
- 30.09.22 | 22:00 | Düsseldorf ZOB | 90 EUR 74.99 EUR
- 30.09.22 | 23:00 | Cologne Airport | 90 EUR 74.99 EUR
- 01.10.22 | 01:30 | Frankfurt Hbf | 90 EUR 69.99 EUR
- 30.09.22 | 03:15 | Mannheim ZOB | SOLD OUT
- 01.10.22 | 04:00 | Karlsruhe ZOB | 90 EUR 69.99 EUR 90 EUR 69.99 EUR
- 01.10.22 | 05:00 | Stuttgart Vaihingen | 90 EUR 69.99 EUR
Cities with ( * ) will have a connection, either with Flixbus or other similar transportation mean (DB, Blablabus, ...)
We are looking forward to many young internationals joining our trip!
You will receive the exact meeting time up to 3 days before the departure. We do not recommend to book train, flight or bus tickets before receiving the final departure times. There could be some smaller modifications. Check always!