(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organisation of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data is not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data is blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, this data is deleted unless you have expressly consented to its further use.
WEB ANALYSIS WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
SOCIAL PLUG-INS FROM FACEBOOK
CUSTOMER DATA PROTECTION
WHAT / WHY / HOW WE ARE USING IT
1. Why are we collecting personal data? We are asking for your personal data (name, date of birth, nationality, postal address, phone number, nationality, bank details, passport number) due to various reasons. As we are a tour operator, we are bringing people (both EU and non-EU citizens) to different European countries. Your personal details are asked because of legal factors and we need to keep accounting who we are transporting. Your contact information, phone number and an email address, is asked to contact you concerning the trip you booked and that we could reach you the most efficient way when needed.
2. What will happen to my personal data? Your personal information (name, date of birth, nationality, postal address,email, phone number, nationality) will be saved to our database, but will not be forwarded to anyone, if not necessary. HIGHER RISK DATA (bank details, our website account details, passport number) WILL NOT BE STORED IN OUR DATABASE. It will be deleted automatically after the trip the personal data is given for.
3. Is pm2am Trips using my personal data for advertising? We are using only your email address for online advertising in a newsletter form once in a while. Through our newsletter we want to inform you about our future trips and special offers. You can always inform us, if you don’t want to receive them anymore.
4. How long will you have my data? We are storing your data in a secured database and it doesn’t have any expiration date when we cancel it. You can always ask us to delete your personal data.
5. Is someone else (third party) getting my personal data? Your information is not passed or shared to third parties. Your personal details are only forwarded to our suppliers when it is necessary, for example when it is required by the country officials before entering the country.
1. Transparency _ As a user you have a right to know all the data we have from you and we are ready to present it for you in electronic form when asked.
2. Right to be forgotten _ You have a right to ask us to delete your personal data. This is part of EUs new regulation “right to be forgotten” .
3. Who gets access to your personal data? You have a right to know if there is any third parties concerned in our operation when handling data.
4. Tracking purchases _ You have a right to receive a copy of your “shopping cart” when asked.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
1. Adaptability _ We, pm2am Trips team, are aware of new EU regulation concerning our customers data and will adapt to it in future operations. In case of updates for the regulation, we will keep up with them.
2. Accessibility _ Our team knows the data protection regulations and are ready to act to provide an even more secure environment to handle our customers data. Only the necessary amount of pm2am Trips employees have access to the database.
3. Protection _ We keep the data protected and keep account of what kind of data we have, where it is stored and who receives it (only third parties).
4. Following the rules _ We are ready to provide your needs concerning deleting your data and providing all the information of your data in our possession when asked.
5. Informing _ We are ready to answer your questions about our data handling.
CONTACT POSSIBILITY VIA THE WEBSITE
The website of pm2am Trips contains information that enables a quick electronic contact to our enterprise, as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail. If a data subject contacts the controller by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject are automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to the data controller are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for:
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION, COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
In order to use our booking system, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you must also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself. All this information is necessary as we are a tour operator and we are transporting people inside and outside of the EU Schengen area.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance you don’t have to be a registered user. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. No other third party can access or control these cookies.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners when it is necessary. We partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, passport information, Visa information and other demographic information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. In the case of pm2am Trips these third parties can be hotels, hostels, cruise/ferry companies, bus companies or country officials before entering the country.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following email addresses: email@example.com